CEM II/B-M,32.5R-0421-02 is Portland composite cement with pozzolana & limestone additives. It is a normal strength, all-purpose class cement, suitable for applications such as:
- Structural and non-structural casting, foundations, columns, beams, walls, girdles, paving slabs, kerbs, interlocking pavement slabs, bricks etc.
- Elements made of normal and reinforced concrete in environments with low and moderate aggressiveness
- Elements made of reinforced concrete, in environments with low carbon aggressiveness and sulphate activity
- Mortars for fi lling the joints between
CEM II/B-L 42.5N is Portland limestone cement with limestone additive. It is a high strength class cement and can be used in applications such as:
- Structures, structural and non-structural cast constructions
- Reinforced concrete for foundations, columns, beams, slabs,
girdles, bearing walls etc.
- Precast elements made of normal and reinforced concrete, used
for repairs in civil and industrial works, fi llings, coating etc.
- Special floor screeds and mortars
The physical and chemical composition of this product is carefully controlled so as to ensure consistent performance in the strength as per cement class 42,5N specs requirements.
This cement is suitable for high strength performing works, i.e. bridges, roads in structural works as well as for soil stabilization,high strength pavement blocks, roof tiles, etc.
SIMBA BARABARA [CEM II/B-M, 32.5 N] CEM II/B-M, 32.5 N is a Portland composite cement specifically for use in road stabilization, and is specially formulated to improve the engineering properties of soil.
- It has been developed and tested to achieve good performance across a broad range of road material types;
- It offers consistent strength and durability to road sub-bases, making it ideal for road construction.
Features and Benefits
- It improves the engineering properties of soil by reducing plasticity and enhancing the strength of road based materials;
- It ensures durability, stability and strength;
- It achieves good stability across a broad range of road materials;
- Its longer setting times make it ideal for road stabilization as it allows for adequate time to place and compact material.