SIMBA BARA BARA - 32.5N
CEM II/B-M, 32.5 N is a Portland composite cement specifically for use in road stabilization, and is specially formulated to improve the engineering properties of soil.
Features and Benefits
- It has been developed and tested to achieve good performance across a broad range of road material types;
- It offers consistent strength and durability to road sub-bases, making it ideal for road construction.
- It improves the engineering properties of soil by reducing plasticity and enhancing the strength of road based materials;
- It ensures durability, stability and strength;
- It achieves good stability across a broad range of road materials;
- Its longer setting times make it ideal for road stabilization as it allows for adequate time to place and compact material.